3

7questions7photos #4


Die nofashion-Kids sind derzeit megamäßig im Stress, wie immer eigentlich. Trotzdem muss Zeit sein für einen neuen 7questions7photos-Artikel. Diesmal ein kleines Musik-Special mit Morris Woodcock von Bark Bark Disco.








1. my very own spontaneous definition of fortune:

I don't believe in fortune. I think it's a term used by people who never had the courage to do what they believed in, to find an excuse as to why others succeeded.

2. I can't live without: 

the sea being close by.

3. Your favourite type of pasta:

I had this amazing pasta once in Berlin, was a huge cut Parmeggiano block of cheese with a hole dug out in it. They threw pasta in the hole, threw rum over it & set fire to it. Still dont know what it's called, but trust me it was the best pasta ever. second to that.. my home made pasta with pesto

4. What will you be in your next life?

what next life? if there's one I'm coming back as myself :)

5. The most attractive superhero is:

Cat Woman,,, from the old Batman series

6. When I was young I believed..

that babies come out of the woman's stomach...it seemed logical enough.

7. Tom or Jerry?

Tom, that poor pussy cat, always got the worse end of the deal, every time he had to chance to harm Jerry, he always felt guilty.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

When do they have a tour? i cant find it. poluyop22

Anonymous said...

if you go on their site there should be everything.. even the album for FRee and the chords of the songs.. super coolest guys... :) Eug

Anonymous said...

downloaded....all for free.. great !!! thanks for that.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © we are not these fashionkids.

The "Urban Elements" theme by: Press75.com

Converted into Blogger by Intro Blogger