2

7questions7photos #2

Wir lieben interessante, kreative Menschen und schöne Fotos. Immer noch. Wir lieben auch Berlin. Und das Leben. Und die Welt. Und das, was da so kreucht und fleucht. Darum stellen wir tollen Leuten 7 kurze Fragen und zeigen 7 Fotos, mit Herzblut und allem drum und dran.


Heute von und mit Andrea aus Vancouver in Kanada.



1. my very own spontaneous definition of fortune:

to be surrounded by people you love who loves you back

2. stuff in my favorite flat-squaremeter:

old cameras, weird animal figures, baby pictures, small illustrations and posters

3. I love Vancouver, because....

....it has beaches, great food, nice people from different cultural backgrounds

4. This song has heavy rotation on my mind:

Temptation from New Order

5. The most attractive superhero is:

Birdman

6. If I were a box, it would contain:

sparkly jelly organs

7. the first thing I see when I look outside:

trees moving in my backyard

2 Comments:

Maxi said...

Did you draw these pictures yourself? They look really cool. especially the one w the knitting needles.

Lesged Tråshed said...

Hej Maxi!
Yes she did! If you'd like to see more of her just click "Andrea" above the pictures or join the fcb-group "Andrea Wan Illustrations".
Trashheart.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © we are not these fashionkids.

The "Urban Elements" theme by: Press75.com

Converted into Blogger by Intro Blogger